RECOVER LOST DATA WITH QUICKBOOKS AUTO DATA RECOVERY
Auto data recovery is a feature designed to allow recovery of the quick files That are Understanding Quickbooks Auto Data Recovery damaged. The feature uses distinct Sybase technologies. The technologies include; auto replication and auto replication.
Auto replication creates a duplicate of the company’s QuickBooks while auto recovery involves intuition that can help ion recovering data from the quickbooks.This can be done in 2 ways:
Recreation of the lost transactions by the use of a transaction file which is current and a company’s file copy
The following are the steps involved:
- Opening of the folder where the file of the company was stored
- Make note of the size and the date of the modified data
- Create a new folder and name it as the old file
- Move the company’s file to the old file folder
- Open the quick books auto data recovery folder after you have made the files visible
- At the folder of the Quick books data recovery you will see two extension of files; one of the 12 hours auto data and the other one for 24 hours auto data recovery
- Right click the copy of the file and select copy
- At the folder where the file of the company was stored, organize to paste copy the file to this folder
- Delete the adr. From the end of the file name
- Open the Quick Books and the company file to verify that all the transactions have been restored.
- It can also be done by recreation all the last hours transactions with a copy of files of the company and a log file transaction.
- This involves steps that are same as that of recreation, but it has a slight change. You need to try this if the above did not work. Eliminate steps a –e and repeat the steps from f-j.
- Backing up you financial data is very important .Every company needs to have a solid backup of the files.